You should know that this Canon MX882 printer has high resolution for you. You just have to ensure that you consider this printer for doing your job in the best way. For the resolution you can get from printing the colored document is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. Its number is high enough to allow you get clearer and deeper color as what you expect. It is not only on the printer function, you also can get a high resolution from the other functions too like in the copier, scanner, and also fax functions.
You just have to ensure that you use them as maximum as possible. Its high resolution will help you most doing your job in the best way and you can buy this Canon PIXMA MX882 for your new printer one. Also, recommended. Canon PIXMA MX882 Specifications Printer Print Speed (up to) 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds Print Speed (Approx) Black: ESAT: 12.5 ipm Colour: ESAT: 9.3 ipm Number of Nozzles Black: 512 Colour: 4,096 Total: 4,608 Picoliter Size (colour) 1,2 and 5 Print Resolution (Up to) Colour: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi Paper Sizes 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S.
#10 Envelopes Automatic Sheet Feeder 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets ADF:35 Sheets Paper Compatibility Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope Printer Features Auto Duplex Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing 4, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print 5, Photo Printing, Template Print Copier Copy Speed (up to) ESAT: Colour: 6.7 ipm 17 Reduction / Enlargement 25% – 400% Copy Features 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom Scanner Scanning Element Contact Image Sensor (CIS) Max. Resolutions Optical: 2400×4800 dpi Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical) Scanner Features Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode 12, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Colour Depth 48-bit internal/24-bit external Max. Document Size Flatbed: 8×5″ x 11.7″ ADF: 8.5″ x 14″ Fax Modem Speed 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 colour FAX) Transmission Speed (approx.) Black: Approx. 3 sec per page Colour: Approx.
1 min per page Memory Capacity Approx. Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MX882 without CD What you required: • You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX882, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below. • You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer. • Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MX 882 printer for the setup file. • The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MX882 printer. • In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
• Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MX882 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction. • You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished. • Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
• When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX882 is ready to use for the printing. Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver Manually For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature. • You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MX882.
Support and download free all canon printer drivers installer for windows, mac os, linux. Canon PIXMA MX882 Wireless Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer The Canon PIXMA MX882 is a Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One offers quality, speed and ease of use are outstanding for your business.
You can download a driver on the links we provided. • You need the USB cable for PIXMA MX882 printer. This step how to install the driver: • First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
• Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MX882 printer to the computer. • Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded. • Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”. • Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”. • If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file. • Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
• When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX882 printer is ready to use on your computer. What you required: • You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer. Download Google Drive Sync For Mac there.
• The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX882 that have included in the box of your printer. • The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer. Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive. • The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MX882 printer.
• Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD. • Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed. • If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX882 to the computer. • If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX882 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation. • When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use. How To Install Canon PIXMA MX882 Printer Driver On Linux: Requirements: • A Linux-run device • A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device. Instructions: • Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
• Go to the web-based interface. • Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631. • Connect the printer. • On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers. • Select Add Printer. • You need to enter username and password. • Your printer (Canon MX882) should be on the list displayed.
Select it and press Continue. • CUPS detect and add the printer.
• A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed. • The printer is ready to use on your computer. How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MX882 on Mac OS: • You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. • You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
• You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image. • For the last step, double-click on the driver file.
Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically. How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX882 Printer Driver: For Windows: • Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard. • Open “Control Panel”. • Chooses for “Uninstall a Program” • Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall. • Click the Uninstall button. • Wait until the process is completed.
For Mac: • Open Apple Menu. • Click System Preferences. • Select Printers and Scanners. • Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MX882 if your printer is of that type). • Click Remove. For Linux: • Go to Application.
• Select System Settings. • Select Printers. Printer window will pop up. • Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it. • Enter a password.
• Then locate the Canon PIXMA MX882 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it. • Click the minus sign. Canon PIXMA MX882 Wireless Setup: • On the Canon IJ Network Tool screen, select Lan connection, then Click OK. • If the Setup Preparations screen appears, confirm that preparation is complete, then click OK. • Select Setup in the pop-up menu, select MX882 series in Printers, then click OK. • When the Access Points screen appears, select an access point to use, then click Connect.