Update your camera using the GoPro app. The GoPro app is the quickest, easiest way to update your camera–all you need is a smartphone or tablet and access to Wi-Fi. You can also use the app to control your camera remotely, view your photos and videos and share on the fly.
Update: (December 2017) Earlier this year, GoPro Studio reached the end of it's life. It is no longer available for download and there are no more updates. GoPro Editing Software: Winners and Losers Before we get into all the details, here are the programs that you should check out: • (Free) Best Free GoPr o Software Here's why: GoPro Studio was made for their footage. It comes with some great presets and it's easy to combine clips, speed up / slow down footage, and render for a variety of platforms (including YouTube, Vimeo, UHD 4K or custom). It's free and has decent tutorials. • ($70) Best Consumer GoPro Software Here's why: For just seventy bucks, you get 1000+ templates, 32 editing tracks, and motion tracking. I haven't tested this yet, but it comes highly recommended and has a solid feature set.
Check out our tutorial about. • ($20/month) Best Premium GoPro Software Here's why: If you are going to make your living with video editing, you should choose Premiere Pro by Adobe. This is the best, cross-platform (Mac and Windows) premium video editor. While most of the programs on the list are great, a few of the options might be better to avoid. • Animoto: Disappointing upload limit.
GoPro Studio software makes it easier than ever to create professional-quality videos with your GoPro content. We've taken our most popular videos and turned them into GoPro Edit Templates that help fast-track you to an incredible edit. GoPro Studio software makes it easier than ever to create professional-quality videos with your GoPro content. We've taken our most popular videos and turned them into GoPro Edit Templates that help fast-track you to an incredible edit. Download GoPro 2.3 for Mac from our software library for free. Our antivirus check shows that this Mac download is safe. GoPro for Mac is categorized as Audio & Video Tools.
While I was initially excited about this app, when I realized their 400MB upload limit, I quickly fell out of love. While many of your video clips will be less than 1 minute 47 seconds, how will you edit all your 2 minute+ clips? Not with Animoto.
• Windows Movie Maker: Has begun it's slow death. This is a solid free option – but because it is no longer supported in Windows 10, you can do better. If you're going to learn a new piece of software, choose one that will be around for a while. 7 GoPro Video Editing Apps Before we get into the full set of programs, there are also a few mobile apps for editing GoPro video. Many of these integrate with the full programs below. Bbedit For Mac Free Download. • (iOS) Recently acquired by GoPro. • (iOS) Also recently acquired by GoPro.
Update April 14, 2016: Replay has been relaunched as on Android devices. • (iOS) • (Windows and Android) • iMovie (iOS) • (Android) • Adobe Premiere Clip (iOS and Android) 13 GoPro Editing Software Options Okay, with the editing apps out of the way, let's get started! Here are the GoPro editing software options that I'll cover in this post.
• GoPro Studio (Free) Windows and Mac Get your free copy. • iMovie for Mac (Free) Mac OS Get your free copy. • Magix Movie Edit Pro 2016 ($69.99) Windows with Android App Learn more. • Cyberlink PowerDirector Ultra 15 ($85-100) Windows Learn more. • Corel Video Studio Ultimate X9 ($100) Windows Learn more. • Corel Pinnacle Studio ($59.99) Windows with iOS App Learn more. • Sony Movie Studio Platinum ($79.95) Windows Learn more.
• Sony Catalyst ($399.99) Mac OS and Windows Learn more. • Adobe Premiere Elements 15 ($90) Windows and Mac Learn more. • Adobe Premiere Pro ($19.99 / month) Mac OS and Windows Learn more.
• Final Cut Pro ($399.99) Mac OS X Learn more. • Animoto (Free trial, Online subscription $8-34/month, Apps start at $5) Online video editor with iOS / Android apps and Lightroom plugin Learn more. • Windows Movie Maker (Free) Windows This program is no longer supported by Windows 10. Get your free copy. Update (April 12, 2016): GoProFanatics member recommends (free and paid) as an advanced editor. Update (April 1, 2016): GoProFanatics member added as another software option for editing GoPro footage.
The options in this list are dominated by a few companies. Apple, Adobe, Corel, and Sony all have two programs each. In addition to the above video-focused options. You can also edit video with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. Here's what I'm using: I use almost every day. Before that, I used for many years (and still use it occasionally). I have used and found it to be too complex for my needs. I also use Camtasia occasionally. Note: I have not tested the majority of the programs in this list.
Over the coming months, I plan to review some of my favorite options (Magix, Cyberlink, and Corel). I'll be publishing detailed reviews of each of these. 1) GoPro Studio (Free) Windows and Mac This is solid video editing software – especially for being free. It does take a little getting used to – but once you have it, it's super easy to output great video edits. They offer a set of edit templates (also free) to accelerate your own edits. Just drag and drop your own clips into the template and then export (render) the video. • Video formats handled: H.264 mp4 and.mov.
Supports GoPro, Canon, Nikon (and other constant frame rate) video footage. This means you can use GoPro Studio to output footage from your other cameras. • Video resolution handled: From the super basic WVGA up to the huge 4K video. Also edits the immersive 3D videos that you can shoot with the Dual Hero System.
• Motion tracking: No • Additional features: Fisheye adjustment (removal), auto import your GoPro media, and update your GoPro camera firmware. E Transcript Viewer For Mac Download. GoPro just released (March 3, 2016) the new, free. This integrates with GoPro Studio and is great for fast edits, and organizing your thousands of photos and videos.