Full Site Disclaimers • H&R Block Online Deluxe or Premium, or H&R Block Software Basic, Deluxe, Premium or Premium & Business get unlimited sessions of live, personal tax advice with a tax professional. You can ask our tax advisors an unlimited number of questions at no extra cost (excludes business returns). Standard live chat hours apply (10:00 a.m. To 10:00 p.m. Mon.-Fri; 9:00 a.m.
(all times CT). • Free In-person Audit Support is available only for clients who purchase and use H&R Block desktop software solutions to prepare and successfully file their 2017 individual income tax return (federal or state).
It does not provide for reimbursement of any taxes, penalties, or interest imposed by taxing authorities and does not include legal representation. Additional terms and restrictions apply; See for complete details. • H&R Block tax software and online prices are ultimately determined at the time of print or e-file. All prices are subject to change without notice. • H&R Block is a registered trademark of HRB Innovations, Inc.
• Emerald Cash Rewards ™ are credited on a monthly basis. Rewards are in the form of a cash credit loaded onto the card and are subject to applicable withdrawal/cash back limits. Merchants/Offers vary. • If you find another online tax preparation method that results in a larger refund (or smaller liability) than that calculated by the H&R Block online tax program, we will refund the fees you paid us to use our online tax program to prepare that return and you may use our program to amend your return at no additional charge. To qualify, the larger refund or smaller tax liability must not be due to differences in data supplied by you, your choice not to claim a deduction or credit, or positions taken on your return that are contrary to law.
• If the online tax preparation or tax software makes an arithmetic error that results in your payment of a penalty and/or interest to the IRS that you would otherwise not have been required to pay, H&R Block will reimburse you up to a maximum of $10,000. Terms and conditions apply; see for details. • H&R Block is a registered trademark of HRB Innovations, Inc.
TurboTax ® and Quicken ® are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc. TaxAct ® is a registered trademark of TaxAct, Inc. Windows ® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Installing R on OS X. //www.rstudio.com/products/rstudio/download/ and download the RStudio version for Mac. Apple does not provide this software. Download GarageBand for Mac. You can wirelessly control GarageBand right from your iPad with the Logic Remote app. Play any software instrument.
• Prices based on hrblock.com, turbotax.com and intuit.taxaudit.com (as of 11/28/17). TurboTax ® offers limited Audit Support services at no additional charge. H&R Block Audit Representation constitutes tax advice only. Consult your attorney for legal advice. Power of Attorney required.
Does not provide for reimbursement of any taxes, penalties or interest imposed by taxing authorities. Terms and conditions apply. Download Cisco Webex Connect For Mac. • The audit risk assessment is not a guarantee you will not be audited. • For 2017 federal tax paid with personal Mastercard ®, American Express ®, Visa ® and Discover ® credit cards, 1.98% of the tax amount (minimum charge with all credit cards of $2.69).
For 2017 federal tax paid with Visa, Discover, or Mastercard branded consumer debit cards, and ATM (PIN-less) cards, a fixed fee of only $2.65 per transaction. Depending upon the card you elect to use, you may be able to earn rewards. Contact the financial institution that issued your card for specific terms and agreements. Payments processed by WorldPay, Inc., an IRS approved payment processor. The IRS payment date will be equal to the date the transaction is authorized and completed. It may take the IRS 5 - 7 days to post the payment to your tax account.
• Audit Defense only available in TurboTax Max bundle. File Online • State e-file available within the program. An additional fee applies for online.
State e-file not available in NH. Additional state programs are extra. Most state programs are available in January.
Release dates vary by state. Online AL, DC and TN do not support nonresident forms for state e-file. Software DE, HI, LA, ND and VT do not support part-year or nonresident forms.
• H&R Block prices are ultimately determined at the time of print or e-file. All prices are subject to change without notice. • H&R Block online tax preparation and Tax Pro Review prices are ultimately determined at the time of print or e-file. All prices are subject to change without notice.
• A simple tax return excludes self-employment income (Schedule C), capital gains and losses (Schedule D), rental and royalty income (Schedule E), farm income (Schedule F) shareholder/partnership income or loss (Schedule K-1), and earned income credit (Schedule EIC). • State programs can be added within the program for an additional cost. Most state programs available in January. Release dates vary by state.